Environmental Works is seeking a reliable and experienced equipment/diesel mechanic.
We are a customer oriented company that provides unparalleled customer service.
As a result of the value we place on our customers, we have become a leading provider of environmental needs including compliance, remediation, industrial cleaning and emergency response services.
If you are looking for a career and want to be a part of a growing business, with a wide variety of trucks and equipment, come to Environmental Works, where every day is something new. Here you will feel right at home with our friendly team environment.
Field Service Manager
Environmental Works, Inc.
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity, consider joining our team! Environmental Works, Inc. (EWI) is a full-service environmental consulting and contracting firm that has built a strong reputation for providing expert, turnkey solutions to both public and private-sector clients. EWI was founded in 1992 and quickly became an industry leader with an impressive list of clients including BNSF Railway Company, Bass Pro Shops, Inc., Commerce Bank, Alcatel-Lucent Technologies, Tracker Marine, and a host of other local, regional, and national companies. EWI has offices in Springfield, Kansas City, and St. Louis, Missouri, (in addition to Springdale, Arkansas). We are looking for a Field Manager for our Springdale, AR office.
- 5+ years direct experience in environmental field operations
- Organizational experience managing and training field staff
- Proficient in staff management, client relations and business development
- Exceptional knowledge and experience with industrial, fleet, and facility maintenance
- Detailed knowledge in installing, operating, and maintaining remediation systems
- Detailed knowledge of soil, groundwater, and air sampling activities
- Experience with assembling staff and responding to emergency responses
- Broad experience maintaining equipment and supplies
- Broad experience scheduling and managing subcontractors
EWI offers an excellent compensation package, including vacation, bonuses, 401K matches as well as medical, dental and life insurance benefits.
A pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, driving record check, and physical exam are required.