Annual Stormwater Training
Course Name: Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
Duration: 3 hours
This class is intended to help industrial facilities maintain compliance with their National Pollution Discharge and Elimination System (NPDES) Stormwater Permit and SWPPPs. The training will satisfy the employee training requirements in accordance with stormwater permits issued by state or federal environmental regulatory agencies. Training will be provided by EWI’s professional and experienced staff. This hands-on course will cover the concepts and methods located in Developing Your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan, a Guide for Industrial Operators (Document Number EPA 833-B-09-002), as well as the following:
- The contents of a well-developed SWPPP
- Control measures implemented to achieve compliance with applicable discharge requirements
- Spill containment and cleanup procedures
- Maintenance, monitoring, and inspection
- Documentation requirements, and proper planning and reporting
- Best Management Practices (BMPs), methods and procedures for minimizing storm water impact, and spill containment
|Upcoming Annual Stormwater Training Sessions|
The event "Annual Stormwater Training - 1st Quarter 2018" is no longer active.
The event "Annual Stormwater Training - 2nd Quarter 2018" is no longer active.
The event "Annual Stormwater Training - 3rd Quarter 2018" is no longer active.