Since 1992, EWI’s Emergency Response team has responded to a wide variety of environmental emergencies across the Midwest – from minor diesel fuel tank spills to thousands of gallons of hazardous materials. We’re a certified Oil Spill Removal Organization (OSRO), so rest assured that we have the experts needed to remove hazardous and non-hazardous materials from a multitude of sites.
We’re on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and can respond at a moment’s notice, no matter the situation. When we arrive, we promise to quickly assess the incident and provide a complete response to reduce the environmental impact of the release.
If you have a need and are located in the Midwest within the range of our emergency response map, we can help. Call our emergency hotline at 877-827-9500 for fast and reliable help immediately.
We Can Help With:
- Fuel spills
- Product transfer
- Fixed facility releases
- Chemical spills
- Truck incidents
- Railroad incidents and derailments
- Natural disaster recovery
- Pipeline and storage tank leaks
- Aerial imaging (photo and video) of hard to reach incident areas using drones and UAVs
All-encompassing Emergency Response
In the wake of the incident, our full-service emergency response team is also available for:
- Emergency Assessment: Our highly trained emergency response field managers can assess the severity of a situation and help you devise a plan.
- Waste Management: We have drivers and equipment available at any time, including vacuum trucks, dump trucks, and excavation equipment.
- Agency Compliance: Our experienced management staff can act as environmental agency liaisons, completing the required reporting associated with a release.
- Short-term Remediation: Our skilled field personnel can plan and implement site clean-up
- Site Restoration: Depending on the severity of the spill, long-term remediation and site restoration may be required by state or federal agencies. We’ve successfully restored simple sites like pastures and more complex sites with damaged drainage structures. No site is too large or too small for our fast, effective response and restoration team.