Brownfields are pieces of property – usually former industrial or commercial sites – where future use is complicated by environmental compliance issues. EWI has completed hundreds of Brownfields restoration initiatives, revitalizing properties in partnership with the EPA and local and state governments.
Past projects include:
- City of Springfield, Missouri Brownfields Contract – includes a project portfolio of numerous Brownfields Assessment and Cleanup projects
- Missouri Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund Contract – administered by the Environmental Improvement and Energy Resources Authority (EIERA)
- Brownfields inventories, corridor studies, and Phase I/Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Quality Assurance Project Plans (QAPPs)
- Analysis of Brownfields Cleanup Alternatives (ABCA)
- Brownfields Grant management and community outreach
Need help with a brownfields restoration project? Email our due diligence team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone will get back to you shortly.
Request a Quote
Need a quote on a specific project? Fill out our quick and easy quote form.