EWI associates work closely with our clients to define a comprehensive approach to site characterization. We use proven sampling techniques and equipment to investigate environmental issues, including the nature of contaminants in environmental media.
We use innovative subsurface imaging and modeling technologies to characterize sites, saving our clients money – often up to millions of dollars in future remediation costs. These technologies allow us to better assess projects and develop strategies without costly guesswork.
EWI site characterization services include:
- Strategic planning and agency negotiation
- Development of data quality objectives and work plan preparation
- Remote sensing and interpretation (GPR, electrical resistivity, seismic)
- Vapor sampling (soil gas, sub-slab, and indoor air)
- Hydrogeologic investigations
- Nature and extent determinations in soil, sediment, surface water, and groundwater
- Monitoring well installation and sampling (passive and active techniques)
- Aquifer testing and analysis
- Groundwater modeling
- Solid 3D modeling
- Vapor intrusion evaluation and modeling
- Real-time analysis of data
- Data validation
- Statistical analysis
- Data management and reporting
- OIP, LIF, HPT, and MIP Techniques
Need assistance with a site characterization? Email our remediation team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone will get back to you shortly.
Need a quote on a specific project? Fill out our quick and easy quote form.