During commercial real estate transactions, our experienced Environmental Due Diligence team is your best resource. Our familiarity with lending programs, like the EPA’s Brownfields Program, allows us to expedite many of the requirements that typically hold up loan processing and delay closing. We have an outstanding track record of completing complex real estate assessments, like and delivering timely, easy-to-understand results to clients.
Our areas of specialty include:
- Property Acquisition Environmental Evaluation
- Property Condition Assessment
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections
- Asbestos Inspections
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Site Redevelopment
- Planning Support for Brownfield Property Redevelopment
- Mold Remediation and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
Have an environmental due diligence need? Email our due diligence team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone will get back to you shortly.
Need a quote on a specific project? Fill out our quick and easy quote form.