Environmental risk assessments are a key component of many environmental regulatory decisions and are often mandated by regulators as part of the site evaluation process. The results of environmental risk assessments often drive the need for remedial actions and support the derivation of cleanup levels.
EWI is experienced in providing environmental risk assessment services in the following areas:
- Risk assessment strategy development and review
- Comprehensive multi-pathway risk assessments
- Probabilistic exposure assessments
- Screening-level risk evaluations
- Derivation of risk-based cleanup levels
- Calculation of site-specific cleanup target levels
- Toxicity assessments and data evaluation
- Research to address sources of uncertainty
Need to perform an environmental risk assessment? Email our remediation team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone will get back to you shortly.
Need a quote on a specific project? Fill out our quick and easy quote form.