Our in-house FAA-certified drone and unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) pilots can handle any of your environmental monitoring, mapping, surveying and inspection needs. Between these certified professionals, we offer drone services throughout the central states and Rocky Mountains.
- Surveying and mapping
- Inspections using thermal imaging
- Imaging of hard to reach incident areas
- Phantom 4 Pro
- Capable of shooting 4K/60fps videos and 20MP photos
- Ideal for surveying and documenting
- Mavic 2 Enterprise
- Offers forward-looking infrared (FLIR) thermal imaging and GPS timestamping
- Ideal for detail capture in hard-to-reach areas
Whether you need emergency management, monitoring of a construction site or excavation area, or a tank or environmental compliance inspection, our team can help you assess which of these EWI-owned drones is best for your project. All of our pilots are certified by the FAA and have their Remote Pilot Certificates.
Interested in our drone services? Email our team of FAA-certified pilots and drone experts at email@example.com, and someone will get back to you shortly.
Need a quote on a specific project? Fill out our quick and easy quote form.