EWI’s demolition and construction expertise ensures our projects are completed efficiently and affordably. Our culture promotes an injury-free workplace, providing the safest environment possible for our employees, subcontractors, and clients.
At EWI, we employ demolition experts with environmental expertise. This provides our clients a cost-effective, liability-managed service. We also maintain our own fleet including excavators, vacuum trucks, and specialized hazardous materials equipment.
- Interior/selective, full structure, and multi-structure demolition
- Asbestos and lead-based paint management
- Coordination of utility disconnects
- Industrial cleaning and hazardous materials removal
- Regulatory management
- Legal disposal and/or recycling of materials
- Grade stabilization and site restoration/preparation for future use
We also offer practical, customized construction solutions for every project, saving our clients time, cost, and unnecessary legwork.
- Construction management
- Soil excavation/fill placement/hauling
- Culvert installation/rehabilitation
- Lift station/force main installation
- Oil/fuel systems installation
- Oil/water separator installation
- Above ground storage tank installation
- Remediation system installation
- Lagoon closures
- Dust control
- Soil stabilization/erosion control
- Site grading/restoration/preparation
- Heavy equipment operations
- Remote location specialists
Have a construction or demolition need? Email our field services team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone will get back to you shortly.
Need a quote on a specific project? Fill out our quick and easy quote form.