EWI’s stormwater permitting and sampling team has the right working relationships with regulatory agencies and accredited labs to keep your company in compliance with the Clean Water Act and keep your samples coming back quickly and accurately.
Plans and Practices
We can help you develop an effective Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPP), implement Best Management Practices (BMPs) and fulfill your National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES). If you already have a SWPPP in place, we can review and update your plan to ensure that your current practices and procedures comply with local, state and federal requirements.
We also offer annual stormwater training to ensure that you maintain NPDES permit compliance.
Available Stormwater Services
- Stormwater sampling and inspections
- SWPPP development and implementation assistance
- General and site-specific training (both online and in person)
- NPDES permitting and reporting (wastewater and stormwater)
- MS4 permitting
- Industrial permitting
- Land disturbance/construction permitting
- 404 permitting and evaluations
- “No Exposure” evaluations
- Developing and evaluating Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Designing, constructing, and maintaining Stormwater Control Measures (SCMs)
Have a stormwater management need? Email our compliance team at email@example.com, and someone will get back to you shortly.
Request a Quote
Need a quote on a specific project? Fill out our quick and easy quote form.